Saturday, November 8, 2014

When families die, human beings begin reverting to a feral state

While liberalism’s War on Women meme and the sexism of Islamic law may seem like two opposites, they are actually mirror images of each other. Muslims teach men to hate and fear women. Liberals teach women to hate and fear men. Liberalism promotes paranoia about the intentions of men while Islam teaches men to be paranoid about the intentions of women.

Daniel Greenfield

Also a comment on Daniel Greenfield’s post on Feminism (http://quotefish.blogspot.com/2014/11/feminism.html):

A few years ago, I would have considered myself a supporter of feminism. Back when I thought it was mostly about equality and protecting women from harassment, rape and abuse. Back when I bought the line that the radical feminists are just a fringe group that didn't represent the movement as a whole.

Thank you, petty, totalitarian and asinine modern feminists: you've killed any chance I will ever support a movement calling itself "feminist" ever again. I don't know exactly what it was that tipped the scales. Maybe it was hearing you say that wearing a burqa is liberating and that women in Muslim countries are treated better than those poor, oppressed women in America. Maybe it was having you accuse me of supporting rape when I said that the best way to stop rape was to arm women and have them kill their would-be rapists.

Or maybe it was the 2008 election where, after years of hating the c-word myself, I got to hear hundreds of so-called feminists use it against Sarah Palin. Or the people who told me that they hoped Sarah Palin would be raped and murdered. Classy stuff.

Somewhere in there, I realized that the real perpetrators of rape culture, the real haters of strong women, the real misogynists were you.

SocialJusticeKitten

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Harlan Ellison