Saturday, November 8, 2014

I thought, 'I swear, Eric Holder is gas-lighting me’

Alayne Fleischmann

howbankstersroamfreeremainunpunished_0.jpg

Banking doesn’t involve fraud, banking IS fraud.
Tim Madden

Interesting article, as always. from matt Tiabbi in the Rolling Stone on fraud on Wall Street.  Yea we know, they’re all crooks.  And the Government is covering up.  Same story, different day.  Please read the article and let me know what you think.  It makes a great weekend read.

She tried to stay quiet, she really did. But after eight years of keeping a heavy secret, the day came when Alayne Fleischmann couldn't take it anymore.

"It was like watching an old lady get mugged on the street," she says. "I thought, 'I can't sit by any longer.'" 

The $9 Billion Witness

Fraud is the daughter of greed.
Jonathan Gash

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Harlan Ellison