Thursday, December 26, 2013

Just sucking it up and judging it

I just don’t trust any of it. Every time I read something about how there’s been another ridiculous climb of the Dow Jones, there’s a part of me that goes, “This can’t be good.” None of this is real money. You know what I mean? It’s not like there’s actually more of anything. It’s just ideas. When people are getting richer and richer but they’re not actually producing anything, it can’t end well.

Louis C. K.

The following is NSFW but reflects a Louis CK kind of view of a mature Charlie Brown.  Oh Good Grief!

Beats another Duck Dynasty story though.  I’ll have to watch the A&E marathon so I can figure out what Duck Dynasty is all about.  Oh who cares, never mind. 

Every 20 year old that I encounter behind a counter gives me that look, ughh this job sucks, yea that’s why we gave it to you, because you’re 20 which is a mathematical guarantee that you have no skills and nothing to offer anybody in the world. You’re 20, for two decades you’ve just been taking and sucking up. Education, and love, and food, and iPods. Just sucking it up and judging it.

Louis C. K.

55 Quotes

1 comment:

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Harlan Ellison