Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Festivus!

Frank Costanza: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.
Cosmo Kramer: What happened to the doll?
Frank Costanza: It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born … a Festivus for the rest of us!
Cosmo Kramer: That must've been some kind of doll.
Frank Costanza: She was.

Festivus

George: I'm embracing my roots.
Jerry: They got you on the 20G's?
George: Busted cold.

There's something pure about Festivus, something primal, raw in the hearts of humans.

Jerry Stiller

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Harlan Ellison