Friday, December 28, 2012

I know where I'm going and I know the truth

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
Eminem

So I guess we really are time travelers…

http://youtu.be/0jHsq36_NTU

More HERE

In reality, I have never heard of the vortex theory.  In a quick search, there are plenty of discussions.  I expected to quickly find that there is a clear astrophysics explanation.  Apparently not for the vortex.  However, the sun is traveling in space at 43,000 mph.  We are cocooned in the heliosphere which surrounds our solar system. Voyager I is at the limit of the solar system.  Pretty cool… http://www.astrosociety.org/edu/publications/tnl/71/howfast.html

Oh, by the way, search for solar system warming and see what you see.  Comments appreciated.

I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.
Muhammad Ali

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Harlan Ellison