I'm cool dad, that's my thang. I'm hip, I surf the web, I text. LOL: laugh out loud, OMG: oh my god, WTF: why the face.
Phil Dunphy
Spend a moment and compare the NYT (go ahead an click through) with SSRI Stories (again click trough). My opinion is WTF. There are no facts. Just rationalizations presented as fact.
What do you think?
It’s not people it’s guns. Granted I get it but come on…Read the story: NYT
For the rest/other 115 cases of bizarre behavior, 66 school shootings/incidents, 68 road rage tragedies, 19 air rage incidents, 101 arson cases, 70 postpartum depression cases, over 1,000 murders (homicides) or murder attempts, over 300 murder-suicides (30% committed by women) and other acts of violence including workplace violence related to SSRI’s, see: http://ssristories.com/
The story behind SSRI Stories is: Story of SSRI Stories
The counter argement “I didn't go looking specifically for items where "SSRI Stories" distorted the connection between antidepressants and violence. I just clicked random links, and time after time I found the same kind of thing. Yes, they have a number of cases that were successfully defended using the "SSRI defense." And no, I'm not saying there is never a connection. But websites like this one that go to great lengths to prove their allegations by distorting the evidence just can't be taken seriously.” is Here
We live in WTF generation - Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook
Unknown

No comments:
Post a Comment
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
Harlan Ellison