Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I hate how government spends my money

On one of the morning entertainment “celebrity” butt-kissing television shows today Matt Lauer snarled at Donald Trump about how he thought Trump was not quite as “statesman-like” has Matt would prefer. He then demanded to know when Trump would “release” his tax returns, asking him if he thinks people would be “shocked” to learn what a small rate he pays.  Trump responded by saying:  “I fight like hell to pay as little taxes as possible because I hate how government spends my money.”  Matt had an expression on his face like a child who had just had his ice cream cone snatched out of his hand.

Lew Rockwell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Harlan Ellison