Thursday, November 5, 2015

Uh-Oh Scheduled for rush hour tonight…

Don't you Remember,
The Fifth of November,
'Twas Gunpowder Treason Day,
I let off my gun,
And made'em all run.
And Stole all their Bonfire away.

image

Thousands of protesters are expected to take to the streets today in over 670 cities across the world wearing Guy Fawkes masks, as part of the anti-establishment Million Mask March.

The march, organised by Anonymous, the “hacktivist” group linked to cyber-attacks against governments, multi-national corporations such as Visa, the Church of Scientology and the BNP, is expected to be the group’s largest since the so-called, “Anonymous Army” began its rallies four years ago.

The Independent (UK)

image

image

The fifth of November, since I can remember,
Was Guy Faux, Poke him in the eye,
Shove him up the chimney-pot, and there let him die.
A stick and a stake, for King George's sake,
If you don't give me one, I'll take two,
The better for me, and the worse for you,
Ricket-a-racket your hedges shall go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Harlan Ellison