Friday, October 24, 2014

You didn’t build that…

I'm going to make you a deal.

For the rest of your life, I'm going to be your silent partner. You're going to pay me 20% of everything you ever make. Forever. 
In return, I'm not going to do anything. I won't add value to your life or your business. In fact, I'm actually going to be destructive.

For the rest of your life, I'm going to make you fill out a bunch of stupid forms. If you own a business, I'm going to make you hire employees that you don't need and incur all sorts of costs just to handle all the excess paperwork.

And because I'm your partner, people all around the world won't want to do business with you. You'll definitely miss out on all sorts of opportunities because I'm your partner.

Of course, should you decide that you don't want to pay me my fair share anymore, I'll send a bunch of goons to drag you out of your home in the middle of night at gunpoint and throw your ass in jail.

And if you want to terminate this relationship altogether, you have to pay me a huge sum up front.
Sounds like a great deal, right?

www.sovereignman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Harlan Ellison