Saturday, September 20, 2014

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Buddha

Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.

Ismail Haniyeh

Union of Engineers Report
Please open your minds and download the Translated Report on MH17.  Forget about the origin and give the report a read. It may open your eyes.

Looking for another opinion? If so, please consider the Automatic Earth Commentary on MH17. I side with Raul on Automatic Earth who says "At the very least the report should be broadly discussed in western media, and western experts asked to refute what parts of it they find fault with." Indeed. Where is the discussion?

My take: There is no government interest in any possibility other than a preordained self-serving US conclusion. Thus, there is not, nor will there be any mainstream media analysis of that nature barring a Watergate or Snowden-type disclosure.

Mish Shedlock

I wouldn't mind dying in a plane crash. It'd be a good way to go. I don't want to die in my sleep, or of old age, or OD... I want to feel what it's like. I want to taste it, hear it, smell it. Death is only going to happen to you once; I don't want to miss it.

Jim Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Harlan Ellison