Wednesday, March 6, 2013

1%

Do not waste your time on Social Questions. What is the matter with the poor is Poverty what is the matter with the rich is Uselessness.
George Bernard Shaw

When we have to work one month to make what a CEO makes in one hour, there’s apt to be a little resentment.  This is a stunning presentation on wealth in America.  Well worth the 6 minutes.

If you are rich, you have to be an idiot not to stay rich. And if you are poor, you have to be really smart to get rich.
John Green

http://youtu.be/QPKKQnijnsM

I love money. I love everything about it. I bought some pretty good stuff. Got me a $300 pair of socks. Got a fur sink. An electric dog polisher. A gasoline powered turtleneck sweater. And, of course, I bought some dumb stuff, too.”
Steve Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Harlan Ellison