Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I work for a Government I despise for ends I think criminal

Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.

John Maynard Keynes

Whether the stimulus creates $2 for every $1 of spending or $0.50 is up for debate.  Interesting background from yesterdays testimony in the Financial Times.  By the way, you’d never guess what kind of pictures show up when you search for “image stimulus”.  Read the article on the FT.com link below.

http://www.ft.com/

I work for a Government I despise for ends I think criminal.

John Maynard Keynes

Education: the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent.

John Maynard Keynes

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Harlan Ellison