Monday, June 7, 2010

If you believe in your heart that you are right

Lately Phish and I have been hooking up more, which is a good thing because it's just been a struggle for me as a bass player to play with someone who's so creative on the drums, and lately it's been really good, especially during sound checks.

Mike Gordon

I may be only a fish and chip shop lady, but some of these economists need to get their heads out of the textbooks and get a job in the real world. I would not even let one of them handle my grocery shopping.

Pauline Hanson

If you believe in your heart that you are right, you must fight with all your might to do it your way. Only dead fish swim with the stream all the time.

Linda Ellerbee

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Harlan Ellison